Sunday, October 08, 2006

Illustration Friday: Trouble





Ooops! Caught on the act! Yeah, I know I'd be in trouble for this...

But see here, I tried to erase some lines with a liquid paper..

Mommy was surprised when she first saw this. Especially when she smelled not only pentel pens, but also nail polish!

But before we erase it, she took a pic of it. And she didn't get mad. We just have to clean it together. Sorry Mommy, I will never write on walls of the house anymore, without your permission. ^_^ hihi

4 Lovely People:

9:47 AM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Lol lucky i have *wash-able wall-paper* so go ahead!

looking forward to more drawings

*.*

 
4:54 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger arvindh gave a hug and said...

That is a great post - made interesting reading! Though this got you into trouble I am sure you enjoyed doing it!

 
11:58 AM, December 28, 2006, Blogger RennyBA gave a hug and said...

Missing you and wish you A Happy New Year!

 
6:31 PM, January 03, 2007, Blogger Stephen gave a hug and said...

Irvine,

I did the same thing around the entire perimeter of our dining room when I was three.

Unfortunately mom didn't help me to clean it up - it took me a few weeks of cleaning (409) it off in small incraments.

nice work!

-steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home