Sunday, May 14, 2006

Illustration Friday: angels and devils

All kids are angels.
And no kids are allowed
...to be bad!

or else!

hmm...




"No Kids Allowed" © Irvine
a
random sketch, May 10, 2006


so.. what's the story behind this drawing?

My uncle Joe is sick, and he's staying in his room I named
"room no. 2". There is only one person in this room, and no
kids are allowed to go there. Everybody else is allowed to
go to room no.3, where I sleep with my Grampa and Grama.
Room no.1 is for Mommy and me. But she works at night, so
I sleep with my Grampies.. heee

Now, will you hug me before I sleep? ^_^



8 Lovely People:

7:32 AM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

ahhhh!! I kept on getting "wrong file type or extension" at submitting this posty at Illustration Friday! although I made a 50x50 jpeg image... (according to their rules)
So, I just submitted without the thumbnail pic at their classic page, made a mistake at first, coz the link can't copy paste, I had to manually type it.

oh well...need to hug Irvine now...

 
7:44 AM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

ooh... it's okay, Mommy.. you need to make your illo now too! thanks for posting this! *winks

hihi ^_^ hugs back...

 
8:51 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown gave a hug and said...

LOL!! Wicked!

 
10:28 AM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

woahaha... ^_^ hugs!

 
3:21 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Liz Jones gave a hug and said...

I agree all kids are angels!! Good idea!

 
3:47 PM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hehe.. even if we cry?
alot?

hihi ^_^ hugs!

 
7:24 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger HARDWAX gave a hug and said...

I think this is my favorite so far of yours. Yes all kids, maybe not me when I was a kid, but, just about every other kid is an angel most of the time that is.

 
1:28 AM, May 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hehe.. we are all angels at some point! ^_^ and thanks! My uncle liked this drawing too.. so much that he wouldn't mind if I sticked it on his door! hihi..

hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home