Sunday, May 28, 2006

Illustration Friday: Cake

Today is my cousin Drisha's Seventh month birthday! We bought a choco-strawberry cake with jelly on top, and brought it to their new house. It was njamie.. but too bad she's too young to eat it. But her mom let her taste the icing and jelly, she cried coz she wants more! I wanted to give her my slice but they said her tummy will ache if she ate plenty. Poor Drisha, can't even eat her own birthday cake...

So, I said I will make a cake for her. And even if everyone else ate the real one, she can still have my slice.

This is for you baby Drisha. Happy Birthday!

^_^ HUGS!!!



"connect the dots" © Irvine
a
random sketch, May 28, 2006

9 Lovely People:

10:27 AM, May 28, 2006, Blogger arvindh gave a hug and said...

you have used simple lines effectively!

 
12:49 PM, May 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hee first the dots then the lines... hihi thanks!
a new huggie comin up! ^_^

 
6:40 AM, May 30, 2006, Blogger RennyBA gave a hug and said...

How nice of you to make a cake for baby Drisha:-) Even if a bit late, please give her the very best greetings from Norway next time you see her!

 
4:24 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger arvindh gave a hug and said...

Thank you for adding me to your huggies! I have added a link to your blog from mine!

 
4:48 PM, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to rennyba - gee! of course! I would even give her a hug from you! hee ^_^

to arvindh - ohh thanks for the link back! hugs hugs hugs!! ^_^

 
11:43 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Jennifer gave a hug and said...

Thanks for choosing me as your renter!

 
1:38 AM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

^_^ you're welcome! {{HUGS}}

 
5:09 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown gave a hug and said...

HEI IRVIN!
BELATED HAPPY BIGDAY TO BABY DRISHA

 
1:06 AM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hihi... I'd hug her for you... ^_^ I already told my aunt and uncle to look at my blog for this surprise.. hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home