Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mommy's Day!



Mommy said I was born with an angel. I was about 3 weeks early too. The doctors found me in her tummy with my chord interlaced on my neck, boy do I love swimming or what? hihi... but the good thing is, from all the pain that she endured and all the sacrifices she had made and will make..I love her soo..Thank You Mommy! You are My Angel!

And as she asked me this morning what I wanna tell her.. I said...

"You are the bestest Mommy in the ho-wide world!"

*kisssssss ^_^ HUGS!


5 Lovely People:

10:23 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger RennyBA gave a hug and said...

How cute of you to greet youre mommy this way. Sorry I'm late, but give her a hug from me for her Mother's day anyhow:-)

 
11:21 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Lilize gave a hug and said...

hihihi

happy day... =**

 
1:27 PM, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

ohh how thoughtful! of course I will give her a hug and tell it was from you both! ^_^

 
5:15 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger BeeJay gave a hug and said...

aaaw, that's soo sweet :D
I'm waay late too, sorry, but better late that never right ? :)
So, Happy Mother's Day !

We are glad that u were born, or else this blog wouldn't be here :)

*huggs and kisses*

 
11:35 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hihi ^_^ thanks! and ooohh I'd tell mommy you greeted her too!

HUGGGSS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home