Friday, July 25, 2008

Illustration Friday: Canned!




No, it's not true that I forgot my blog. In fact, I see this everyday whenever I wanna play on the pc. Just look at my sidebar under thingies and you'll see. But the favorite game that I want is Vice City!

And yes, mommy do not like me to play this game because it's "too violent". And she doesn't wanna download it. So I go to the internet cafe with my nanny.

But Mommy, this is just a game. Please don't can this away from me.... huhuhu...

Will somebody give me hug if you are in favor or not?

5 Lovely People:

8:35 AM, July 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Oooh but Irvine that game is too violent. And personaly i rather play silly non violent ones. So i have to agree with ur mom. I have a link with many nice games maby your mom finds a nice one there for you? http://www.addictinggames.com/index.html
For i the monkey who shoots the balloons?

maby *.* is getting a bit old..

 
11:20 PM, July 27, 2008, Blogger Irvine's Mom gave a hug and said...

Ha! That link has tons of games! I will surely let him see it. But for now I banned the PC except for weekends. He has to be more focused on school stuff.

 
10:12 PM, July 30, 2008, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh gave a hug and said...

gee! you better not play that game yet. you're only six! };-}

 
10:20 PM, August 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

--

hakhak

saws may gnun?

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx

 
10:22 PM, August 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Mommy! Alien are real! Let's go under the sea!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home