Friday, April 28, 2006

Illustration Friday: under the sea


On my bed
there is an ocean
I am the pirate
on a ship

Ahrg! I say
Me search for treasure!
on a lost island
far away

On my ship
I see a mermaid
she's under the sea
I followed

The mermaid
lead me to a land
where trees are giants
leaves are blue

Off my ship
treasure map on hand
followed all the clues
then I saw...

Something sparks!
Shiver me Timbers!
Gold! Gold! I see Gold!
then I woke

There was none
it was only me
under my blanket
dreaming... Ahrg!



"Blanket" © Irvine, March 27, 2005



story by Me, drawing by Me, words by my Mommy!
hihi ^_^ will you hug Me?

21 Lovely People:

6:24 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Joanna S Kelley gave a hug and said...

Oh, my word. This is adorable! Love the poem! :) HUG HUG HUG

 
7:53 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger MD gave a hug and said...

Such a lovely picture and the poem is fun too.
MD

 
2:32 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger RennyBA gave a hug and said...

Lovely poem Irvine and a great painting too - you are so creative!
Please visit my blog soon - I've had a makeover:-)

 
7:18 AM, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to kelly - thanks thanks thanks! hihi ^_^ added you to my huggies now..

to marie-dom - Mommy made the poem and it came from the story I told her about my dream.

to rennyBA - hee thanks! visiting your blog now. hugs!

 
7:51 PM, April 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Great! I love your story! Please ask your mom when she will make a website for me too.

 
7:59 PM, April 30, 2006, Blogger BeeJay gave a hug and said...

Such a great poem :)
And what a cute painting :D I luv the bluue :)!!

 
2:37 AM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Liz Jones gave a hug and said...

Love it!!! Great stury, great picture, greatfun,from the sound of it!!

 
5:33 AM, May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to the anonymous - I bet you're Aunt Shane. Well, I tell that to mom. Make a blog for Drei too! Weee ... ^_^ give hugs to Drei from me and Mommy!

to angel-jane and liz jones - hugss to you two, too! I had this dream.. I think it was golden chocolate nuggets! mmm njam! too bad its only a dream.

 
1:53 PM, May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

a wonderful entry. i loved the illustration, and mommy added a very nice poem.

 
11:52 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Willie Baronet gave a hug and said...

Irvine, you are the bomb. Ask your mommy what that means.

 
2:36 PM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to catnapping - yeah, Mommy loved the story of my dream so much she made it into a poem. now hugs for you too! and thanks!

to rrramone - woeha! and hope I don't explode soon! hihi ^_^ huugss!

 
10:07 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Carol Roque gave a hug and said...

great story/poem, and nice picture, too. lovely site you have here. =D

 
6:07 AM, May 03, 2006, Blogger TXArtcGal gave a hug and said...

Such a wonderful picture you did...and, what a great poem! Very nice!

 
10:16 AM, May 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to carol - thanks! hee glad you dropped by.. I'll add you to my huggies now!

to txartcgal - ohh thanks sweet one!

hihi ^_^ hugs!

 
4:17 PM, May 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

I love looking at these pictures (and reading the poetry). :) Such a great idea for a blog!

 
10:37 AM, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

thanks Rachel! Mommy had a nice way of putting these all up together! hihi
btw, I kinda lost your link before, now you have 2 huggies!
^_^ hugss!

 
8:10 PM, May 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

So good to be `huggie' of the week. Lots of special hugs back, best wishes, The Artist

 
8:20 PM, May 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hey baby..i miss u...nice paintings.. HUGS & Kisses

 
8:52 AM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to the artist - hee! thanks for dropping by, i chose you coz you have cool art! hihi ^_^ now making a linkie to your blog too...

to tita joan - woeha!!! Miss you too!! thanks you! and LOTS of huggies and kissies back! ^_^

 
9:51 AM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Thanks for the link. You now have a link on my site as well. Love the concept of your site and look forward to staying in touch, with best wishes, The Artist.

 
1:05 PM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

woha! what a silly mistake I had "thanks you!" hehe...

to the artist - "thank you!" now I made it right! hihi ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home