Sunday, February 26, 2006

Illustration Friday: Tea

"Mommy, read me that silly story again.. the part where the Mouse tells a story about drawing everything that starts with the letter M."


"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea-tray in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle--"




"Silly Party" © Irvine
from
random sketches on notebook, November, 2005


Did you ever see such a thing as a drawing of a muchness?


That story is from Alice In Wonderland,
Chapetr VII "A Mad Tea Party"

12 Lovely People:

11:36 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Roz Foster gave a hug and said...

Innocent minds think alike!

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

 
4:03 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Anonymous gave a hug and said...

I like your silly party Irvine. Hold your Mummies hand if visiting mine. Maybe you have a silly babysitter :)

 
5:22 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Sarah gave a hug and said...

Hi Irvine! I love your pictures. I am going to show them to my kids. Maybe they will want to make pictures for Illustration Friday too.

 
6:01 PM, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to roz - a raven is like a writing desk maybe because he typed in the wrong side of the bed? hihi ^_^

to anonymous - indeed holding my Mommy's hand.. ahhh flies!!! on the tea!!! my nanny btw is bit big and have a funny smile...

to sarah - thank you.. hihi maybe your kids would like to post an entry at IF too. inform me when they're up!

{{hugs}}

 
7:03 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger The Unknown gave a hug and said...

Excellent work Irvine.
love

 
12:23 AM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hihi ^_^ thanks...

{{huggss}}

 
6:52 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger HARDWAX gave a hug and said...

You must have many friends, the colors you use make it look like a very happy tea party, so pretty and fun

 
7:13 AM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Lovely colours on this one :)

http://www.choble.com

 
12:30 PM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to hardwax - woeha! yeah party with my classmates! btw I call my classmates my "best friends" too! hihi ^_^

hihi ^_^ sometimes those cooors look yummie to me, giles! {{huggs}}

 
4:30 PM, March 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

What a cute and creative blog! Kudos!

 
12:45 AM, March 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

to kelly - {{huggss}} well I gotta thank my mom for putting this up! hihi ^_^

to the diamond ring thing - eh you spam? but thanks anyway.. heee

to all - Huggies update on saturday tho. sorry if your link isn't up yet. Mommy's busy lately to play with the codes.

huggss..

 
5:09 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Baray & Sren gave a hug and said...

hi, i'm Ningnong. Good trying; keep on :)

Ningnong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home