Wednesday, January 18, 2006

eeeemergency!!!!



"Auntie Pink" © Irvine, May 25, 2005



Made this simple and quickie drawing one May afternoon. After finishing, my mom asked me what shall we call it. I said "Auntie Pink". She seemed to not know what the drawing meant, but she smiled and saved it.

Two days before I made this drawing, I went to my Aunt Chie's office and met her colleagues. (Aunt Chie is my mom's sister, btw) One of them called herself Pink. Maybe because my name is Blue.

After some weeks, news came that she was brought to the hospital. She was found unconscious in her house. I'm not familiar with what sickness she had, but after a major operation, she was ok.

My mom remembered my drawing when the news came. She said it brought her the shivers. Maybe its a premonition. tssk..

But she is better now, back to work, and I still do not know her real name.

4 Lovely People:

9:50 AM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Little but sweet, and a nice story too!

looking forward to your next illo
*.*

 
9:21 PM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

heee and I wanna show this to Auntie Pink too!

Mom is going to be busy this week tho, hope she has time to look here too. see yah *.*

 
5:55 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Ellen gave a hug and said...

WOW! Everything does happen for a reason! Neat story and excellent example of e!

 
1:17 PM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

Yes, like that blue butterfly my mom saw the day I was born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home