Friday, December 02, 2005

Illo Friday: my name is Blue

.. really.. seriously.. i am christened "Irvine Blue". cool name huh? i thank my mom who saw a blue butterfly stalking her, the day i was born in the hospital.. october of 2001.


"po po pow" © Irvine, October 28, 2004


this is my first MS Paint drawing using the mouse all on my own. I don't know how to talk straight then. I called the show Blue's Clues as "po po pow" - maybe because the dog (also named Blue) can only say po po pow. So that's among my first words too.. aside from "Mama" "Dada" "mamam" (milk) and "poopoo" (you know what that means).

5 Lovely People:

7:30 AM, December 03, 2005, Blogger valerie walsh gave a hug and said...

sweet!

 
10:42 PM, December 03, 2005, Blogger Zórdís gave a hug and said...

Truly nice mom U have ... Keep on the good work. My son and daughter they also love drawing nice pictures .....

 
8:55 PM, December 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

hellooo valgalart and zordis! thank you for tha {{{hugs}}}

 
11:20 AM, December 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 
11:08 AM, January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous gave a hug and said...

woeha! that's a cool line for a spam tho.. hihihi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home